If you recently purchased a dehydrator and are loving every second of its existence, you are going to love this recipe. This recipe might even ignite the fire to bring your old, dusty dehydrator out of storage and back into the kitchen; thus rekindling the love you once had for it! Once you make the wraps, don’t be afraid to get creative with the filling ingredients. Just make sure that they’re raw!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Wraps
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 4 large carrots
- 1 c sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 c ground flaxseeds
For the Filling
- 1/2 c red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c onions
- 1/2 c alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Zucchini Cashew Ranch
For the Wraps
- Add all of the ingredients, except the flaxseeds, to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until you get a fine meal.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and slowly stir in the ground flaxseeds. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into thin round wrap shapes on non-stick dehydrator sheets. You can make the wraps whatever size you like.
- Place the dehydrator sheets in a dehydrator at 105º for two hours. Remove the sheets after two hours and let them cool at room temperature for one hour.
- You can place the wraps between sheets of parchment paper in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for up to 14 days.
- When you are ready to assemble the wraps, place some avocado slices, bell peppers, onions, sprouts, and a dollop of the Zucchini Cashew Ranch in the center of one wrap. Roll it up and enjoy!