The Sweet Tomato Butter in this recipe is going to become your new favorite spread. It has a wonderful flavor and if you want to crank up the heat, hit it with some cayenne pepper!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
Sweet Almond Wraps & Filling Suggestions
- 4 savoy cabbage leaves
- sliced carrots, sliced bell peppers, or alfalfa and broccoli sprouts
For the Sweet Tomato Butter
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for 1 hour
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp. sun-dried tomato soak water
- Wash each cabbage leaf and let them dry. Prep your desired filling ingredients and set aside.
- Add all of the Sweet Tomato Butter ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you get a smooth consistency.
- Spoon a little of this mixture on each cabbage leaf to sufficiently cover them. Stack your filling ingredients at the thinnest end of each leaf and roll it up to create a wrap. Enjoy!