With great flavor, comes great responsibility. Understand that when you make this recipe, your household may request it every day. It may just be you making the requests! This is a unique way to make Brussels sprouts, so try it out because this might be your new favorite recipe for Brussels.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, stems removed and halved
- 1/4 c low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c chili garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. raw organic honey
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil (for drizzling)
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (for topping)
- Preheat your oven to 425º F and line a baking sheet with foil, parchment paper, or a silicone mat.
- Add the halved Brussels sprouts to a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk the soy sauce, chili garlic paste, honey, and hoisin until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the Brussels sprouts and toss to ensure all of them are coated. Scatter them across the baking sheet, drizzle with sesame oil, and bake them in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and plate. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy.