If you are tired of the same old salad dressing, change up your salad game with this sweet and spicy dressing. Not only is it a beautiful color, but it is also filled with beneficial nutrients that help to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 c fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. raw agave (plus a little more if necessary)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (you can add more or less depending on your spice tolerance)
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and whiz until you have a smooth consistency. Taste your dressing before transferring to a glass jar because you may need to adjust the spice level.
- Pour the dressing into a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to one week. Shake before use.