We are all about this sweet pea puree! It isn’t quite pea soup, and it isn’t quite a dip. It is a hybrid, but you can drizzle it over some steamed vegetables and it’ll be delicious.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
- Total Time:10m
- 3 lb organic frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 1/2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. raw, unrefined coconut oil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh basil or chives, for garnish
- Combine water and peas in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring often until hot, about 2-3 minutes. Add in coconut oil and sea salt. Season to taste with sea salt. Serve warm. Garnish with fresh basil or chives.