You don’t always need to dress a fruit salad, but it’s nice to play with flavors to see how various ingredients complement each other. The dressing for this fruit salad is subtly sweet, which tones down the vibrant taste of the kiwis and pineapples.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 lb strawberries, tops removed and sliced
- 1 clamshell blueberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1/8 c raw agave
- splash of freshly squeezed orange juice (optional)
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves, diced
- Toss all of the fruit together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the raw agave, orange juice, lime zest & juice, and mint leaves in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the fruit salad and mix well. Enjoy!