Take a second to imagine yourself lying on a remote beach. The sand is between your toes and the perhaps the tide washes up the beach just enough to kiss your feet. The sun shines on you, tanning your skin to a perfect bronze. The flavor of this tropical green smoothie takes you to that mindset, if you can believe it. Even though the smoothie is a vibrant green color that looks like health in a cup, the flavors are refreshing and slightly tart. That’s one of the reasons we love spinach. It may turn a smoothie green, but it has such a mild flavor that doesn’t take over the smoothie. You will only taste the tart peach, sweet mango, creamy banana, and nutty homemade almond milk. When you try it, let us know if it transported you to that tropical beach.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 c homemade almond milk
- 1/2 medium sliced banana
- 2 c firmly packed spinach
- 1 tsp. natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 c frozen mango
- 1 c frozen peaches
- Throw everything into your blender and blast on high for about 30 to 60 seconds, or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two separate cups and enjoy.