Get ready to dip until you can’t dip no more! This edamame hummus is a great dip, spread, or salad topper. It has a gorgeous green color from the edamame and the taste is something out of this world. The dip is silky smooth and the tahini is partially responsible for that. If you feel so inclined, zest a little lemon rind into the dip.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 c cooked, shelled edamame
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c tahini
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Cook the edamame according to the package instructions. When they finish cooking, drain and rinse them with cold water.
- Add the rinsed edamame and the rest of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- You may need to stop blending, scrape down the sides, and continue blending to ensure that the dip is completely blended.
- Spoon into a bowl and enjoy straight away. It will keep fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.