If you are feeling a little bloated, gassy, or sore for no reason, there is a good chance you need some powerful anti-inflammatory foods in your system. Most people eat a lot of foods that contribute to inflammation in the body. This juice has potent anti-inflammatory properties and plenty of vitamin C, which helps support immunity and improve digestion.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 c fresh pineapple pieces
- 1 c cucumber pieces
- Juice of 1 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 jalapeño (deseeded)
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint leaves (packed) plus more for garnish
- Wash and cut the fruit and veggies. Remove the seeds from the jalapeño.
- Add each ingredient into the juicer. It’s best to add the mint leaves in the middle of juicing so that the juicier ingredients will help push them through. Start with half of the pineapple, then do the cucumber, then the mint, then the jalapeño, then the lime and lastly the rest of the pineapple.
- Serve over ice with extra mint as garnish.