When you buy seasonally, your produce tastes better. This fruit salad showcases the flavors of winter. It is packed with antioxidants and is a great way to start off your day.
Note: The picture contains fruits, which are not in this recipe, but you can add your favorite fruit as long as it is raw.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 c mandarin orange pieces
- 1 large Bartlett pear, diced
- 2 small apples (Fuji or Gala), thinly sliced
- 5 kiwis, peeled, sliced, and chopped
- 1 tbsp. raw agave
- 2 1/2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 c fresh pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl and mix well. Add in the lemon juice, the lemon zest, and raw agave. Mix well and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- If you have any leftovers, you can freeze it and blend it in a smoothie the next day.