If you experience difficulty breathing or need extra support for the lungs and respiratory system, this tea is an excellent option. It is great for coughs or congestion, but it can also help relieve shortness of breath. Drink it to believe it! You also have to experiment with the measurements of the different herbs. We have detailed the ratios in the ingredient list. You can brew as little or as much as you like.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 parts organic dried mullein
- 3 parts organic elecampane
- 2 parts marshmallow root
- 1 part calendula
- 1 part Echinacea
- 1 part chamomile
- 1/2 part schisandra berries
- 1/2 part ginger root
- Add all of the herbs to a glass jar, screw on the lid, and shake well to combine. You want to ensure that the herbs are sufficiently mixed.
- When you are ready to brew a cup of this tea, take about one tablespoon of the mixture, add it to a tea strainer or tea bag, place that in a mug, and pour 8-10 ounces of hot water over it.
- Allow the tea to steep for about 5-10 minutes. You can add stevia or raw agave syrup to naturally sweeten the tea.
- Store the dried herbs in an airtight container in a cool, dry place to keep fresh for as long as possible.