Acai is a berry that is loaded with powerful antioxidants. We have never seen them available for purchase in raw form, which is why this recipe calls for a frozen pack of acai. It is important that acai berries are the only ingredients in this pack. There should be no added sugars or preservatives. We still encourage purchases raw fruits and vegetables and avoiding frozen food items while cleansing.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Yield: 1 Acai Bowl
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Breakfast, Smoothies & Juices, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
For the Smoothie Bowl
- 1 pack frozen acai (make sure to buy organic and preservative free)
- 1/2 medium banana, frozen overnight
- 3/4 c fresh mixed berries
- 1/3 c homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. raw hemp seeds
For the Toppings
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Handful of fresh berries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Place all of the acai bowl ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency. If it is too thick, add a little more homemade almond milk or filtered water.
- Add your toppings as you please. Enjoy!