When you feel a tickle in the back of your throat and mild pain occurs in the sinus area, you tend to ready yourself for the oncoming sickness. Drinking herbal tea is beneficial, but sometimes you need a fun and healing treat to soothe your sore throat. That’s where these pops come in.
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 -inch piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 2 bags of chamomile tea
- 2 1/2 c boiling water
- Add the lemon juice, ginger, agave, and chamomile tea bags to a medium-sized heat-safe bowl. Pour the boiling water into the bowl let the ingredients steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and ginger slices from the liquid and let the liquid rest until completely cooled.
- Pour the liquid into popsicle molds and place in the freezer overnight to completely freeze. An optional step is to thinly slice another lemon into rounds and place a slice in each popsicle mold.
- Remove one popsicle when you are ready to consume. and keep the rest in the freezer.