This is a very simple salad that is very filling and nutritious. The avocado provides tons of omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and potassium, all of which are beneficial for the body.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 4 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful fresh cilantro (or basil), chopped
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: diced red onion
- Combine the tomatoes, avocados, cilantro (or basil), and onion (optional) in a salad bowl. Add the lime juice, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and mix well. Serve and enjoy.