- Prep Time:20m
- Cook Time:15m
- TOMATO CHILI
- 3 cup tomatoes, chop
- 1 c red bell pepper, chop
- 1/4 c celery, chop
- 1/4 c yellow onion, chop
- 1/3 c mushroom, chop
- 1/3 c corn kernels
- 1 tsp. garlic, mince
- 1 – 2 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
- 1 tsp. cumin, powder
- 3/4 tsp. oregano, fresh or dry
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- NUT MEAT TOPPING
- 1 c walnuts
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cumin, powder
- 2 tsp. coriander, powder
- 1 tsp. bragg’s or nama shoyu, or 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, toss to mix well.
- Place half of your mixture into your food processor or blender and puree. Scoop back into bowl with mixture and toss to mix well.
- Nut Meat:
- Place all ingredients into your food processor, and process into small pieces.
- To serve, scoop raw Tomato Chili into bowls. Top with Taco Nut Meat. Enjoy.
- *Tomato Chili will keep for 1-2 days in fridge. Taco Nut Meat will keep for a week or more.