Simplicity is often the answer when it comes to eating tasty meals while cleansing. This salad contains a powerful herb, dill, which works to tie all the ingredients together. If you can get your hands on some fresh heirloom cherry tomatoes, use those instead of regular grape tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Salad
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 c cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Drizzle your desired amount of dressing over the salad and toss to coat all the ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if you will, and enjoy!