Soursop is a fruit that is common in the tropical climates of South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and the Pacific Islands. It has a creamy texture with a flavor that is like a cross between a coconut and a banana.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 soursops, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 c fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 2 c fresh coconut, cubed
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c filtered water (or more if necessary)
- Make sure to de-seed the soursops! You don\'t want those big seeds in your smoothie.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adding more water if the smoothie is too thick.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.