One of the best things about being on a raw foods diet is finding healthier ways to make the unhealthy things you used to eat. You may find that you like this raw cauliflower mash more than your fatty, cholesterol raising mashed potatoes. Try it and see how you like it.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 1 1/2 c cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1/2 c parsnips, chopped
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. coconut aminos
- Combine the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until you get a consistency that is similar to mashed potatoes.
- We recommend serving this immediately. You can blend for a little extra time to get some added warmth from the blending!