Sip on some anti-inflammatory properties with this healthy holiday concoction. While the pinch of black pepper may seem like an odd ingredient, it actually helps you absorb the turmeric more efficiently.
- Prep Time: 2m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 7m
- 1 c organic unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 tsp. organic coconut oil
- a pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tsp. raw agave
- Add the almond milk, cacao powder, turmeric, and coconut oil and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Add the black pepper and cayenne to the saucepan and mix well. Pour it into a mug and add a little agave if you want it sweeter. Enjoy!