Buffalo cauliflower wings have made their way onto menus across the country. They are incredibly delicious and you must try them if you love hot wings. You can snack on them as an appetizer, side, or fill up on them for your main course. Let us know how you like them in the comments.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 1h
For the Cauliflower Wings
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c water
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika powder
- 1 c panko bread crumbs
- 1 c Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
For the Vegan Ranch Dip
- 1/2 c vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Rinse the cauliflower florets and pat them dry. Preheat your oven to 350º F.
- Combine the all-purpose flour, almond milk, water, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper in a large bowl and mix well. This is your batter.
- Submerge the cauliflower florets in the batter and ensure that they are completely coated.
- Add the panko breadcrumbs to another bowl and coat florets in the breadcrumbs before placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure that they are not piled on top of each other. You may need to use two baking sheets if you cannot cook them in an even single layer. Bake the florets in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While they are baking, whisk the hot sauce and olive oil in a small bowl. Remove the cauliflower from the oven after the 25-minute mark, pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower wings, and place them back in the oven to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool before eating.
- Combine all three ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve this dipping sauce with cauliflower wings and enjoy. Plate with optional celery sticks.