- 1 c chickpeas, skins removed, patted dry
- 1/3 c natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/3 c vegan chocolate chips
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and agave in a blender or food processor. Blend until it's a fine puree.
- Remove cookie dough mixture from blender, and place in a large bowl. Add vegan chocolate chips, and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, or anything else you think would complement the dough "dip" well.
While you shouldn't bake it in the oven, it's a tasty alternative to raw cookie dough.