First thing’s first, this dough is not for baking. This recipe caters to anyone who loves taking a spoon to raw cookie dough and just going to town, but this recipe is much healthier than the processed, chemical-rich, high-sugar cookie doughs in stores. This is all about simple ingredients that are delicious.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c canned chickpeas (rinsed and drained, skins removed, and patted dry)
- 1/3 c natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/3 c vegan chocolate chips
- Add the chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and agave to a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth puree that resembles cookie dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough mixture out of the blender and into a large bowl. Pour in the vegan chocolate chips and mix well to incorporate them into the dough.
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, or anything else you think would complement the dough well. This dough is not for baking!