Most people are aware of the Cool Ranch flavored chips from Doritos, but you can’t have those while cleansing. Instead, we took some of the key spices that coat the chips and blended them with raw cashews, garlic, onion, and nutritional yeast to achieve that cheesy flavor. That’s enough from us. Start making the recipe so you can start dipping already.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Dip
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked in water for at 2 hours then drained)
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp. onion, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. Cool Ranch Seasoning (recipe below)
For the "Cool Ranch" Seasoning
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- First off, add all of the "Cool Ranch" ingredients to an airtight container and mix the spices up with a fork. You can cover this and save the seasoning for the next time you make this dip.
- Add all of the Dip ingredients to a food processor and blend until it is mostly smooth, but also a little chunky.
- If the mixture is too thick, add one tablespoon of water at a time and blend until you achieve the desired thickness.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices, or chopped broccoli florets.
- Add the leftovers in an airtight container and store in the fridge. Consume it within 2-3 days.