Naturally sweetened and utterly delicious, these bites pop with that signature sweet & spicy gingerbread flavor. The best part is that you can enjoy them guilt-free! They are the perfect winter snack.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 1/4 c raw walnuts, chopped
- 1 c packed, soft pitted dates
- 1 c old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. pure 100% maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Add the chopped walnuts to a food processor and blend until they are broken down. Add the dates and continue to blend until you get consistency that is similar to a dough.
- Put the remaining ingredients in the food processor and blend well. Pour the mixture into a bowl so you can form the energy bites.
- The amount should yield about 16 tablespoon-sized bites.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.