Smooth, creamy and bursting with refreshing flavors, this Green Goddess dressing has hints of lime, cilantro, and parsley. You also get a healthy dose of protein from the cashews. Makes sure that you soak those cashews in order to make the blending process a lot easier.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 1/2 c raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours and then drained)
- 3/4 c filtered water
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c cilantro, lightly packed
- 1/2 c parsley, lightly packed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides down to ensure that everything is thoroughly blended.
- You can use it to dress a salad immediately, or you can store it in a glass jar in the fridge. It will stay fresh for up to five days.