Cauliflower rice is a versatile ingredient that absorbs whatever flavors you dress it with. Whether you are carb-conscious or adhering to a raw vegan diet, cauliflower rice is a great alternative to regular rice. We know that you’re going to love the sauce! We’re getting too excited just talking about it so let’s make it already!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated into rice
- 2 c broccoli, chopped
- 3 green onion tops, chopped
- 3/4 c red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c carrots, chopped
For the Sauce
- 3 green onion bulbs, chopped
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut aminos
- 1 lime
- 1/4 c cilantro
- 1 tsp. raw sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, grated
- chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- You can either grate the cauliflower to make rice or you can roughly chop it and pulse it in a food processor to yield a rice-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, broccoli, green onions, bell pepper, and carrots. Mix well and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cauliflower rice and mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl of cauliflower rice and let it marinate for about 30 minutes before you eat it.
- Spoon the cauliflower rice into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro.