If you want to succeed on the Full Body Cleanse, it’s integral to change up your meals. This is the perfect entree that makes you feel like as though you are not even eating raw vegan. The great part about this recipe is that you can make as many rolls as you want. We hope you like them, and feel free to add any other cleanse approved vegetables you enjoy to the rolls.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Tahini Spread
- 2 tbsp. raw tahini
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- pinch of sea salt
For the Roll
- 1 nori sheet
- 1/4 c sweet mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 c shredded carrots
- 1 small Persian cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 avocado, sliced thinly
- 1/2 c green leaf lettuce, thinly sliced
- coconut aminos (for dipping)
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients to form a smooth spread.
- Make sure that everything is combined and that there are no clumps.
- Arrange the nori sheet on a flat work surface with the long edge close to you.
- Spread an even layer of the tahini mixture across the entire sheet. Layer the mung bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber, avocado, and lettuce in the bottom third of the nori sheet.
- Slowly roll it forward like a sushi roll until it is completely rolled. Note that this process is much easier if you have a bamboo sushi mat.
- Carefully slice your roll with a sharp knife and serve with optional coconut aminos for dipping.