If you don’t want to eat a bowl of salad while cleansing, roll up those salad ingredients in a couple nori sheets to make vegetable sushi rolls. You can make as many rolls as you like, but 3-5 rolls should satiate your hunger. Also, feel free to put whatever salad ingredients you enjoy inside the rolls. Get creative!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced into sticks
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 4 nori sheets
- coconut aminos, for dipping
- Once all of the vegetables are prepped, lay them out around a cutting board, on which you'll make your sushi rolls.
- Place one nori sheet on the cutting board and place a little bit of lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado on the end closest to you.
- Dip your finger in water and brush it across the other end of the sheet to help it adhere to itself when you roll it up.
- Roll up the nori sheet slowly and then cut it into your desired amount of pieces.
- Repeat this process for the remaining nori sheets. Use coconut aminos to dip the sushi in.