- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) packagevegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 the barbeque sauce with the vegetarian burger crumbles, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and egg. Season with thyme, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Pour remaining barbeque sauce over the loaf, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until loaf is set.