Spring rolls are usually an easy go-to appetizer, but they can be hard to make at home. That’s why we’ve turned them into a delicious bowl that you can pack full with your favorite vegetables. It is mildly reminiscent of pho, but it has more vegetables.
For the Garlic Lime Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 c agave syrup
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 c fresh lime juice
- 1/3 c olive oil
For the Bowl
- 8 oz Rice Noodles
- 1/4 c each basil, mint, and cilantro
- 2 tbsp. serrano peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 c each carrots, bell peppers, and cucumbers, thinly sliced
- SAUCE PREP: Pulse the sauce ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- NOODLE PREP: Boil water in a saucepan or hot water heater. Pour the boiling water over the noodles in a bowl. Let them soak in the water for 5 minutes and then strain the noodles.
- VEG PREP: Mince the herbs, slice the serranos, and julienne cut the vegetables.
- BOWL PREP: Toss the noodles with the sweet garlic lime sauce and all the other ingredients.