Fighting off seasonal colds, bacteria, and viruses is a job. In order to do this job correctly, you need the right tools, one of which is vitamin C. It’s easy to take supplements, but you can also obtain vitamin C by consuming fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition to the vitamin C, you’ll supply the body with other necessary nutrients that can boost immune function.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/2 c fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 1/2 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 c water
- handful of ice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass, drink, and enjoy.