- Prep Time:30m
- Cook Time:20m
- 2 large organic red potatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. parsley (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 c raw walnuts (chopped in a food processor)
- sheets of vegan phyllo dough
- extra sea salt and some paprika
- 1 -2 sticks vegan butter (melted, suggestion Earth Balance)
- Heat oil in a saucepan, then toss in garlic, rosemary, parsley and salt. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add in the red potatoes and sauté till tender. Approximately 5 minutes, if your potatoes are chopped on the small side. Toss in the walnuts, then stir them around for a few minutes.
- Take your melted vegan butter and brush up to 5 sheets layering them on top of each other. Grab a nice scoop of the mixture and place in the center of the pile of buttered sheets. Fold into a square pocket. If you want to get fancy with your folds, go for it, gorgeous!
- Place all of your pockets on a greased parchment lined cookie sheet. Brush the tops with some vegan butter, then sprinkle salt and paprika. Bake at 350º for 15 to 20 minutes, basically till they are light golden brown.