The watermelon slice that is your “pizza” is essentially a blank canvas, on which you can paint your desired flavors (a.k.a. the fruit toppings you wish to use for toppings). The toppings listed in this recipe are merely suggestions. Just make sure that your toppings are cleanse-approved.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 8 large slices watermelon
- 1/2 c Raw Vegan Cashew Yogurt (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1/2 c raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped mint leaves (optional)
- Place the round watermelon slices on a flat surface. These will serve as your "pizza" crusts. Spread a spoonful of the Raw Cashew Yogurt (if you are using it) on each watermelon pizza.
- Once you have prepared all of your toppings, begin making the watermelon pizzas, evenly distributing toppings across all eight slices.
- Once you have finished topping your "pizzas," slice them into triangles to that you can pick up the "slices." Enjoy!