Maybe you’re having a Halloween party and you need to throw together a quick, easy, and healthy snack. Rather than doing the run-of-the-mill party snack like veggies and dip, get in the spooky spirit and have some fun. Make this dip look like a witch’s face. The only sad part is that it doesn’t look like a witch once people dig in.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 2 large organic avocados
- ¼ red onion, thinly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 carrots, shredded (for the hair)
- 2 green olive slices (for the eyes)
- 2 black olive slices (for the eyebrows)
- 2 slices of a mini red bell pepper (for the lips)
- 1 cornichon (for the nose)
- handful blue corn chips (for the hat)
- In a bowl, mash the avocado. Add the garlic, onions and lime juice and mix until well combined. Season with sea salt for flavor.
- Add the guacamole to the lower half of a serving plate.
- Create the corn chip hat first and then add the carrots for the hair.
- Assemble the face and serve!