- marinated mushrooms:
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (optional but recommended)
- 1 tsp. tamari
- sweet miso sauce:
- 2 tbsp. of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. agave/maple syrup/raw honey
- 1 tbsp. miso
- 1 tbsp. hummus (not raw, too bad)
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 3 -5 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Yam noodles:
- 1 peeled yam
- To make the mushrooms:
- slice them really thin then rub in the oil and tamari. Put them in a warm spot (I put them in my oven(under 118 degree) at its lowest temperature) and forget about them for a minute.
- To make the sauce:
- blend all ingredients except sesame seeds together until smooth. Add whatever else you want. Then toss in the sesame seeds by hand. Set aside.
- To make the noodles:
- put the yam through your spiral sliver (Spirooli) or slice on a mandolin Then cover them with the sauce and them get to know each other for a few minutes. The noodles will soften and pick up more flavour. Now add the mushrooms on top, and sprinkle on some more sesame seeds and raisins. Yum. Yams, man.