We need to take a second to appreciate the sauce before we say anything else…
Thank you for letting us relish that moment; it was much needed. The sauce makes the recipe, and you’ll believe us once you taste the harmonious marriage of sweet, salty, spicy, peppery, and umami flavors. We think you’re going to love this bowl of deliciousness during your cleanse.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 yellow squash, spiralized
- 2 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- If you have a little extra time, sprinkle a little sea salt over the noodles and let them rest in a bowl on the counter for 10 minutes. This works to draw out moisture and yields a crispier noodle.
- Rinse the squash noodles and strain the water.
- Add the squash noodles, green onion, and bell pepper to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, almond butter, and sesame seeds to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to ensure they are all coated. Enjoy.