Beets aren’t necessarily everyone’s first choice when it comes to smoothie ingredients, but they should be. They help promote natural detoxification and they are rich a ton of vitamins and minerals.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 small to medium beet, peeled, and chopped
- 3/4 c mango, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1/2 banana, frozen overnight
- 2 whole carrots, chopped
- 2 c spinach (or beet greens if you bought beets with greens)
- 1 c of filtered water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a smoothie consistency. If you want, you can add a little turmeric powder to the smoothie for some extra anti-inflammatory properties. Enjoy!