This avocado chimichurri might become your favorite condiment for raw wraps or raw tacos, but you can also use it as a dip for fresh bell pepper, celery, or carrot sticks. It has a little kick at the end, but don’t be afraid of the flavor!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until you get a creamy consistency. Enjoy!