Broccoli may not seem like your go-to salad option, but making your salads unique and different is how you keep yourself interested in raw foods.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1/2 lb broccoli florets, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt.
- Pinch of pepper
- Wash the broccoli florets and pat them dry. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper. Add in the broccoli florets and mix well to ensure they are well coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let this marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. Enjoy once it finishes marinating.