So you are over a week into your cleanse. You have the house to yourself and you want to do something nice for yourself. We couldn’t be happier to facilitate this! Enter this delicious recipe. It’ll be the perfect dinner for your evening alone, but you can share if you aren’t by yourself.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 2 -3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 c fresh basil
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c fresh parsley
- 1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes, not in oil and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- the juice of 1 lemon
- a pinch of sea salt, or more to taste
- Place the spiralized zucchini noodles in a bowl and sprinkle them with a pinch or so of sea salt. Toss to coat and set them aside for 10 minutes. The salt helps to draw out the moisture.
- Pat the zoodles dry with some paper towels and then get ready to make your pesto.
- Add the avocado, basil, cilantro, parsley, sun-dried tomatos, garlic, lemon juice, and sea salt to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the zoodles and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy.