This filling raw entree is about as close as you are going to get to eating spaghetti and tomato sauce while you are cleansing. You might even find that you like this more! An insider’s tip is to blend the raw-mato sauce in the blender for extra time to “heat” it up, to some degree.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Zucchini Pasta
- 2 c button mushrooms, stems removed and diced
- 1 c broccoli, diced
- 1 c carrots, diced
- 1 c spinach, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c chives, chopped
- 5 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 c hemp seeds
For the Raw-Mato Sauce
- 1 c sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 4 medium vine ripened tomatoes
- 2 c cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 green onions
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Add the prepped veggies and zucchini noodles to a large bowl and mix well. Sprinkle with chives and hemp seeds.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a smooth puree. Taste and adjust seasonings to desired taste.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini pasta and mix well to make sure that everything is coated.