- 1 medium/medium large zucchini peeled & diced into small cubes (approx 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/3 c cashews, soaked for a few hours and drained
- 1 -2 medjool dates, pitted, soaked and chopped
- 2 - 2 1/2 tbsp meyer lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast *optional for flavor
- 1 -2 small cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. diced sweet onion (or 1 tsp of onion powder)
- 1 tbsp. chopped curly leaf parsley
- 1 green onion/scallion, sliced (green top portion only)
- 1/4 tsp. Herbamare or salt or to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Splash or two of unsweetened almond milk (if using a regular blender)
- Combine everything but the parsley, green onion, salt, and pepper in a Vitamix or a food processor and blend. (It’s important to have everything in small pieces so it’s easier to blend together. A high powered blender with a tamper is preferable.)
- Add remaining ingredients and blend on medium low to break up the fresh herbs into smaller pieces. Taste test and add additional salt, pepper or lemon juice as desired.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Notes:If you have a Vitamix you do not have to soak the cashews or the dates or use the almond milk, but if using another blender or food processor that is lower powered it is highly recommended to make this dip easier to blend.