This pesto has a different flavor profile than people are used to. The dill and mint make this more of an herbaceous sauce, and the almonds bring a wonderfully nutty flavor. If you want to have a creamier sauce, add a little water and more lemon juice.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/4 c raw almonds, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 c mint leaves
- 1/4 c fresh dill
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium zucchini
- To make the pesto, add everything, except for the zucchini, to a blender or food processor and blend until you get a creamy consistency.
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and spiralize them with your vegetable spiralizer. Add them to a large bowl and toss in the mint pesto. Serve in bowls and enjoy!