The Dherbs.com Respiratory Cleanse is a 20-day Cleanse designed to assist with promoting healthy lung function and clearer breathing. This Cleanse is intended for people experiencing respiratory challenges, as well as for people who smoke. This Cleanse is intended to contribute to helping the respiratory system clear itself of mucus, which can have a positive effect on achieving and maintaining easier breathing. The results of this Cleanse can also extend to helping to make it easier for your immune system to operate at its optimal level. *
The Respiratory System
Respiration is the process by which your body brings in oxygen through inhalation and expels carbon dioxide through exhalation. The respiratory system is made up of the lungs, the diaphragm, bronchi, trachea, epiglottis, pharynx, mouth, nose, and sinuses. Breathing is controlled by your autonomic nervous system; when everything’s functioning properly, you hardly even pay attention to it.
Your respiratory tract is lined with membranes that produce mucus, which serves to lubricate it and protect it against irritants and infectious agents. Nasal mucus is effective in preventing foreign particles from entering through the nose.
The heightened production and buildup of mucus causes difficulties in breathing, which your body combats by sneezing, coughing, developing a runny nose, and expectorating (spitting) excess mucus in an effort to clear your airways. The process of trying to expel the mucus can often result in secondary problems.
Additionally, certain foods and beverages are believed to cause excess mucus to build up in your respiratory system. These can include: Dairy products; Wheat/gluten; Overly sugary, salty, and/or fatty foods, including fatty meats; Soy product; Caffeine; Alcohol.*
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SMOKING: This may seem obvious, but it’s extremely important that you DO NOT SMOKE during your Respiratory Cleanse. This includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigs, and marijuana (or any other nonprescription smokable drug). If you’re a habitual smoker, taking this Cleanse is a tangible way to admit to yourself and others that you know your respiratory system is in need of help; because of this, there’s no way you can’t realize that smoking is one of the biggest reasons for your respiratory distress. Hopefully, you’ll be able to continue your nonsmoking regimen after the 20 days of the Cleanse are through, or at the very least reduce the amount you smoke each day in an effort to taper off and quit for good.*
Why you need to cleanse
A clean respiratory system is vital in maintaining your health to ensure the proper amount of oxygen is circulating in the body and bloodstream. With lungs taking in viruses, pollutants, and toxins, the body becomes very vulnerable, thus hindering your system from functioning properly. Some of the foods you consume can lead to mucus buildup, wheezing, runny nose, sinuses and congestion. This cleanse will help to bring your respiratory and immune system to a state of excellent condition.*
The Benefits of the Cleanse
- Assisting in strengthening and optimizing the function of lungs and breathing passages*
- Aiding in the improvement or maintenance of healthy respiration*
- Helping to control overproduction of mucus*
- Supports clear and comfortable breathing*
- Promotes clearer breathing and breathing conditions*
- Helping to maintain healthy bronchial and sinus*
- Works to reduce overproduction of mucus*
What does the Respiratory Cleanse consist of?
Consists of six (6) potent, safe, and effective herbal formulas.
(1) Lungs & Respiratory - This rejuvenating formula was designed to strengthen and support the respiratory system. This synergistic blend of plants nourishes the lung tissue and helps the body's natural defenses. Containing Eucalyptus, Mullein Leaf and other herbs with a specific affinity for the lungs. Dherbs Lungs and Respiratory cleanses the respiratory tract and helps to support clear and comfortable breathing.* Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
(2) Mucus Formula - Combination of expectorant herbs that help to soften and dissolve hardened, stubborn mucus and phlegm from the body.* Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
(3) Sinus Formula - Contains plants that have been used to soothe paranasal sinuses and mucous membranes of the sinuses and helps to clean the nasal passages and sinus cavities from mucus and other fluids that can build up and cause pressure. This is a great supplement for individuals suffering from sinus problems.* Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
(4) Alkaline Formula - Providing the body with the proper acid/alkaline balance is crucial in maintaining good health. Our Alkaline Formula contains some of the most alkaline herbs available. This formula will help your body become alkaline while removing excess acidity from your system.* Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
(5) Circulation Aid - Good circulation is necessary for optimal health. Dherbs.com Circulation Aid contains powerful plants that help to maintain a healthy circulation throughout the body.* Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
(6) Colon & Digestive Tract - Combination of plants traditionally used to nourish and strengthen the colon and intestinal tract. The formula aids in digestion, assists in the relief of gas and helps to cleanse the colon of impurities, thus conditioning the entire gastro-intestinal system. The plants in this formula mildly stimulate peristalsis, help to maintan healthy villi, lubricate the colon and aid in the formation of healthy stools. Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
Respiratory Kit Accessories
Chest Salve - An all-natural salve that is applied externally (usually before bedtime) that helps dissolve hardened mucus (phlegm) in the chest (lungs) area, and helps to maintain comfortable breathing. Rub a teaspoon amount of salve into your hands/palms and massage into your chest 5-10 minutes before bedtime.*
Respiratory Inhaler - Our Respiratory Inhaler contains essential oils that naturally contain menthol, which helps nourish and rejuvenate respiratory system via olfaction (sense of smell) ensuring optimal breathing capacity.*
Complete with instructions.
Including a dietary regimen
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child's condition.
Respiratory Kit Consist Of Six Formulas
(1) Lungs & Respiratory: TULSI, VASAKA, GINGER, MARSHMALLOW, ROSEHIPS, GARLIC, PIPPALI, ROSEMARY, ASTRAGALUS, THYME, MULLEIN LEAF, FENUGREEK, EUCALYPTUS, SLIPPERY ELM BARK, WILD CHERRY BARK, PEPPERMINT, BIBHITAKI, GOLDENSEAL, DASHAMULA, KALMEGH.
(2) Mucus Formula: LICORICE ROOT, CALENDULA FLOWER, MULLEIN LEAVES, RED CLOVER, QUASSIA WOOD CHIPS, PLANTAIN, FENUGREEK SEED.
(3) Sinus Formula: BLACK PEPPER, MULLEIN, ELDERBERRY, PIPPALI, KALMEGH, FENUGREEK, HORSERADISH, COMFREY, GINGER, ANISE.
(4) Alkaline Formula: WATERCRESS, WHEAT GRASS, BROCCOLI, SPINACH, LEMON, MULLEIN, CELERY SEED, GUDUCHI, PARSLEY AND BURDOCK.
(5) Circulation Aid: HAWTHORNE BERRY, CAYENNE (40,000), CINNAMON, GINGER.
(6) Colon & DIgestive Tract: SENNA LEAVES, CASCARA SAGRADA BARK, CARBON (ACTIVATED CHARCOAL), BUCKTHORN ROOT, HARITAKI FRUIT, PSYLLIUM HUSK, FENNEL SEED, ALOE VERA, GINGER ROOT, CLAY BENTONITE, SLIPPERY ELM BARK, CAYENNE PEPPER, WHEAT GRASS, BARLEY GRASS, BLACK PEPPER, TURMERIC ROOT, IRISH MOSS, POKE ROOT.
Respiratory Kit Accessories
Chest Salve: COCONUT OIL, EUCALYPTUS OIL, LEMON, ATLAS CEDARWOOD, SANDALWOOD, PEPPERMINT OIL.
Respiratory Inhaler: EUCALYPTUS, PEPPERMINT, LAVENDER, LEMON, WHITE PINE BARK, CEDARWOOD, BLACK PEPPER, SANDALWOOD.
How Long Until I See Results?
Great question. Results may vary from person to person as there are various external and internal factors that may influence each persons experience while using this product. Some of our customers may see immediate results, while others have achieved great results within 4-6 weeks. We would suggest that you don't get discouraged as your body will begin to respond to the herbs that are being introduced to it, some of them probably for the first time.
Get Optimum Results with Regular Use
We suggest that you take this product consistently, and as specified. While pharmaceutical drugs treat symptoms, natural herbs go directly to the root of the problem, and look to alleviate the problem all together. This means that you should allow the herbs enough time to build up within your system, and thus become effective. Even after you feel as though your main cause of complaint has subsided, you may find that it is beneficial to continuously take a smaller dose for ongoing maintenance and support. Many of our customers take a regular dose as part of a preventative program in order to insure optimal health.