We want to hear how the Dherbs Full Body Cleanse has changed your life and you may just inspire someone else to try to do the same. We have a list of questions to help you get ideas of what to talk about.
Submit a short video documenting your journey on the Dherbs Full Body Cleanse. We want to know the good, the bad, and the slip-ups. lol.
The video should be at least 3 minutes in length. Must be submitted in one of the following formats: WMV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, AVI.
Equipment. You don’t need an expensive DSLR camera and microphone. All you need is your smartphone (or even a tablet). Make sure you hold your phone (or tablet) in landscape mode (horizontally).
Keep an eye on your light levels. Especially if you’re shooting outside, make sure that your light source is behind the camera and not behind you. If you are filming in a dark area (or at night), make sure you are in a well lit room, again with the main light source behind the camera facing you.
Take into account your background. A nice, clean background is less distracting. Whether you’re sitting at your desk or comfortably on your sofa, make sure the focus is on you.
Be yourself. The quickest way to feel natural in front of the camera is by behaving like yourself. Speak slowly and clearly so you can be understood and remember to have fun.
Video Questions (please choose 6-8)
- Why did you decide to start the cleanse?
- What was the hardest thing for you during the cleanse?
- What did you learn about yourself during the cleanse?
- What motivated you during the cleanse (weight loss, clothing fit, health improvements)?
- How have you motivated others since doing the cleanse?
- How has the cleanse changed you?
- How has your relationship with food changed since completing the cleanse?
- What was your GO-TO snack/meal during the cleanse?
- How do you feel since doing the cleanse?
- What would you say to someone interested in doing the cleanse?
Videos are subject to evaluation before posting. Please answer 6-8 questions during video duration.