Quantcast

Reviews: 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

Product details Write a review Video Testimonials
sort by:
296 results
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    This product really works without stomach cramping or any pain. Be disciplined and follow the raw food diet, and you will see results. *
    Vernette
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    This cleanse is magic! I was planning a wedding and in school and started gaining weight. I needed a pick me up because I was out of energy and I could feel the weight gain since I have a petite frame. Although my dress still fit, it didn't fit “right." I took this 10 day cleanse before the wedding and I felt great on my big day! I had energy and felt a lot lighter! I started feeling the effects around day 4. It's like a body reboot. We naturally need to eliminate waste after time and this cleanse will absolutely help you do that! Thanks Dherbs! *
    Makala
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    This is one of the best things I've done for my body in a while! As a wellness advocate, I live a pretty healthy lifestyle and have done several cleanses in the past. What I really liked about DHerbs cleanse is that it was effective without being uncomfortable. I like that there are several systems addressed selectively through the day. I did not experience any bloating or headaches like with other products. I loved the whole, clean, clear feeling in my body and mind. I'm ready for a 20-day cleanse! *
    PAULA
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    My wife and I are seeking healthful living from the cellular level on up; We have tried various diets and herbal supplements and are praying that we get great results from Dherbs. We heard the announcement on the Steve Harvey Morning Show and are we are excited by the testimonials we have read. We each want to lose about 20 lbs each and we are dedicated and determined to follow this program to the letter and ensure we are dedicated to the process. We walk 2.5 miles, 6 days per week and drink close to 100 oz of water daily. We do strengthening exercises and are excited about this lifestyle change. Our children are freaking out but they will be okay; we all will be better for this change. *
    Johnnie
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    I love the price yet you get the same results in half the time. *
    April
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    Dherbs 10 day full body cleanse is truly awesome! It helped me with my stomach bloating & I was able to loose 5lbs. I have also done the 20 day body cleanse before & the 10 day is good way to get yourself back on track without the full 20, for those who need a pick me up. This cleanse is not easy, but definitely worth the lifestyle change. *
    Chiquita
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    This product was amazing, I was very skeptical to even get started because I have never done a diet and I hate to take pills. But after reading the reviews I figured it was worth to try it since I wanted to loose some weight. Needless to say I lost about 13lbs. Those 10 days went flying and the pounds melting; I love eating fruit and salads and I feel really good. *
    Maria
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    I had spent 6 months taking care of my son and two grandson. During that time I ate like I was a kid and when they were about to move, my youngest grandson said to me "Gi Gi" "you look like you pregnant." I had to take a good look in the mirror and OMG I did!!! So I did the amazing 10 day cleanse, wow it works!! It also gave me back my discipline and control. I now eat a healthier balance diet of fresh fruit and veggies. I was so very proud of myself for having completed the cleanse. *
    THERESA
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express

    I purchased for my mom and she lost 10 lbs in 20 days. She said she felt so much lighter and freer? She goes to the restroom regularly and was shocked at how much was backed up. Her cleanse could have been more successful had she stuck to the raw diet. She was 80% raw with the other 20% being steamed vegetables. Says her bloating went down and in the end wished she would've gone with the 20 day cleanse when she saw how quick the days went by and how easy (despite her 80%!!). *
    Kaorra
296 results

* Testimonials are NOT intended for the advertisement, promotion, or marketing of our herbs, compounds, formulas, and cleanses but exclusively to give the people a medium to express their personal experiences under the right of "free speech" protected by U.S.Const.Amend.1. Results are not typical/ Results may vary.

10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express 5 out of 5 based on 9 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Vegan Greens Powder Mix