Quantcast

Reviews

Video Testimonials
7657 results
  • Cholesterol Formula All reviews for this item

    This is really working for me. After taking it for 3 months I got my cholesterol rechecked, my total cholesterol naturally dropped 20 points. I'm excited to see how much more it will improve @ my annual physical. Thanks Dherbs! *
    TANIA
  • 10 Day Full Body Cleanse Express All reviews for this item

    I purchased for my mom and she lost 10 lbs in 20 days. She said she felt so much lighter and freer? She goes to the restroom regularly and was shocked at how much was backed up. Her cleanse could have been more successful had she stuck to the raw diet. She was 80% raw with the other 20% being steame *
    Kaorra
  • Full Body Cleanse All reviews for this item

    I did the 20 day full body cleanse and it was great! During that time I lost 20lbs. I had lots of energy, and was never hungry because I got to eat as much fruits and vegetables I wanted. Dherbs is the best body cleanse product and I look forward to doing another 20 day cleanse asap. *
    Viola
  • Anti-V Formula All reviews for this item

    I purchased the Anti-V formula along with the Yoni Cleanser. I took both herbal supplements everyday. I was able to tell the difference in my immune system (Anti-V) and my Reproductive area (Yoni Cleanser) within a week and a half. I was not sneezing as much and sleeping was not a problem anymore. I *
    Valaria
  • Activated Charcoal All reviews for this item

    The Activated Charcoal is great and I would recommend this to all my friends and family...God is so great for using you all as vessels to get his earth cleansed and rid of all the negative that it has given to his people...I'm blessed and wouldn't have it any other way! *
    Chemeka
  • Soap Container All reviews for this item

    From the soap container, to the tea, the vitamins, tooth powder, and body oils, this company has left me satisfied everytime. The soap container holds up very well for me. Unless someone is really rough with it, this container should last a good while. *
    Derese
  • Full Body Cleanse All reviews for this item

    I tried the Full Body Cleanse twice and was very pleased. Though I was not disciplined, the product worked well for me. I did not track my weight loss, however I felt lighter, more alert and energized. I had a lot more energy. That is the reason I'm back to try it again with discipline. I am also pl *
    Angelita
  • Full Body Cleanse All reviews for this item

    The Full Body Cleanse makes me feel clean inside and out. Be careful, the side effect is WEIGHT LOSS. :-) When I received my first cleanse, I thought "Lord help me take these herbs." The precise packaging and portability has been a God-send. Not only did I get all my herbs, I also started juicing a *
    LISA
  • Weight Release Formula All reviews for this item

    After doing the Full Body Cleanse - this is a must!! It continues the process of the weight shedding that the Full Body Cleanse initiates and really makes a huge difference in your overall results. If you keep on the raw foods especially, the weight loss form speeds up your overall weight loss. I ha *
    dawn
7657 results
* Testimonials are NOT intended for the advertisement, promotion, or marketing of our herbs, compounds, formulas, and cleanses but exclusively to give the people a medium to express their personal experiences under the right of "free speech" protected by U.S.Const.Amend.1. Results are not typical/ Results may vary.


Vegan Greens Powder Mix